Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Flapper Twirl Girl Card

Hello Friends!!!

Thank you once again for joining me in another Challenge on Lemon Shortbread. For this challenge I made a card using a digi image designed by Vera. For background I used bubble stencil and disteressed with three colors of artistry inks. I inked the edges to highlight. finally stamped the quotation below the image. 

You can shop this beautiful and stylish image from https://www.etsy.com/listing/281829604/digital-stamp-flapper-twirl-girl-art
Here are the close up pics of my card:






Hope you like my efforts. Please leave your comments and follow my blog if you want to connect with me :)

I would like to enter in the following challenges:
Artistic Inspiration - anything goes
Card Mania - anything goes
Crafty Musketeers - anything goes
Creative Moments - anything goes
Digi Choosday - anything goes
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - sparkle
The Crafter's Cafe - Christmas or birthday
Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes
613 Avenue Create - anything goes/holiday happiness




4 comments:

  1. love the background. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love your coloring and your choice of colors for it! Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Choosday xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute...Love the background! Sorry for the late comment. I would like to invite you to link with us again for our January Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. Have a blessed day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete